To the thread: Did her bum jiggle???I posted a bum gif once![]()
To the thread: Did her bum jiggle???I posted a bum gif once![]()
I know I said 10 hail Marys afterwardsSurely not you…. Am shocked to the core
Behind youWhere is my booty!![]()
I would never have expected that from her.Sadie is butt shaming
Others have no choice.Some of us rely on the butt
Then we are literally like buttheads.Did you know, that is a measurement where if go from butt hole to furthest point of butt cheek it measures up to the same as your head…
Who found this out lolDid you know, that is a measurement where if go from butt hole to furthest point of butt cheek it measures up to the same as your head…
Freaks like @Harthacnut.Who found this out lol
No idea, I started with the tale and couldn’t make it sound more believable by the end so just went with it anywayWho found this out lol