Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,121 SimplySadie said: Ahhh. I feel like I could bust some balls today Click to expand... Casually turning sideways in my chair...
SimplySadie said: Ahhh. I feel like I could bust some balls today Click to expand... Casually turning sideways in my chair...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,122 Harthacnut said: My masterpiece https://voca.ro/1h0STXYrSEiA Click to expand... wtf hahahah I mean, u have the accents down cause I can’t understand half the words But also lol
Harthacnut said: My masterpiece https://voca.ro/1h0STXYrSEiA Click to expand... wtf hahahah I mean, u have the accents down cause I can’t understand half the words But also lol
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,123 Harthacnut said: My masterpiece https://voca.ro/1h0STXYrSEiA Click to expand... These are fucking hilarious!
Harthacnut said: My masterpiece https://voca.ro/1h0STXYrSEiA Click to expand... These are fucking hilarious!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,124 Craig53m said: Casually turning sideways in my chair... Click to expand... Tiz the real use.. Fire balls at the chair or something
Craig53m said: Casually turning sideways in my chair... Click to expand... Tiz the real use.. Fire balls at the chair or something
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,126 Harthacnut said: My mental breakdown is complete Click to expand... Not yet ha
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,127 Sometimes I simply love my country https://europeanspaceflight.com/hyprspace-to-launch-baguette-one-demonstrator-from-mainland-france/
Sometimes I simply love my country https://europeanspaceflight.com/hyprspace-to-launch-baguette-one-demonstrator-from-mainland-france/
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,130 SimplySadie said: What’s your handicap Craig? Click to expand... My brain, my body
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,131 SimplySadie said: Baguette1 Just lol Click to expand... I verified on their official website. It’s true goddamit
SimplySadie said: Baguette1 Just lol Click to expand... I verified on their official website. It’s true goddamit
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,132 Apollo 1 , some gravitas… Nooooo The Frenchies say Baguette 1 lol
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,133 SimplySadie said: Apollo 1 , some gravitas… Nooooo The Frenchies say Baguette 1 lol Click to expand... And Orbital Baguette 1
SimplySadie said: Apollo 1 , some gravitas… Nooooo The Frenchies say Baguette 1 lol Click to expand... And Orbital Baguette 1
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,134 Craig53m said: My brain, my body Click to expand... Around 12, 13. Somewhere around there
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,135 Last one cause fuck me https://voca.ro/1omokz0qH4wd
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,136 Meanwhile at ‘F’.A.S.A They sell replicas at the space shop
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,138 Harthacnut said: Last one cause fuck me https://voca.ro/1omokz0qH4wd Click to expand... Bravo
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,139 SimplySadie said: Bravo Click to expand... Its okay don't patronise me
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,140 SimplySadie said: Meanwhile at ‘F’.A.S.A They sell replicas at the space shop Click to expand... Oh yeah Paris
SimplySadie said: Meanwhile at ‘F’.A.S.A They sell replicas at the space shop Click to expand... Oh yeah Paris