BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,401 SimplySadie said: Honestly I think you have different settings to me, dunno where ya see this stuff haha Click to expand... The newest profile posts on the front page. You're lucky to not see though
SimplySadie said: Honestly I think you have different settings to me, dunno where ya see this stuff haha Click to expand... The newest profile posts on the front page. You're lucky to not see though
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,405 Craig53m said: Jambons? Click to expand... They are flakey pastry filled with cheese and ham
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,406 BunnyBeeHope said: Sausage something Click to expand... Google it it’s good
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,408 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 485344 Click to expand... What’s that?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,412 Yeah they are Irish but with a fancy french sounding name
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,413 I mean Ireland and France always had nice relations if I’m not mistaken
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,419 Time to listen to sad music and cry all the tears I can so I don’t have to cry the rest of the year
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,420 BunnyBeeHope said: Rain has stopped though Click to expand... Yeah thanks you sent the rain to us