D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,484 That dude really wants to send stuff. I’ll ask him to send food pics
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,485 I cant change text colour I wanted it to be blue
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,487 youngbustyredhead said: Oop prof made it, gotta go! Click to expand... Have A great day
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,488 Craig53m said: mine works Click to expand... Such a tease
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,489 It just selects the text box under the colours for me
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,490 Damn it’s dark in my room now and I don’t wanna turn on the lights
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,492 Vael said: Damn it’s dark in my room now and I don’t wanna turn on the lights Click to expand... You're a vampire you don't need lights
Vael said: Damn it’s dark in my room now and I don’t wanna turn on the lights Click to expand... You're a vampire you don't need lights
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,493 BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... It’s okay, Netherlands sent 1 man to Groenland we saved
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,494 BunnyBeeHope said: You're a vampire you don't need lights Click to expand... True ig
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,495 Vael said: Damn it’s dark in my room now and I don’t wanna turn on the lights Click to expand... Why bother?
Vael said: Damn it’s dark in my room now and I don’t wanna turn on the lights Click to expand... Why bother?
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,499 BunnyBeeHope said: Ok I'm going to become yogi bear back later Click to expand... Enjoy!