Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #351,001 I’d send you some light and warmth of if I could.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #351,002 Need to go to the shops to get a few things but besides that no plans.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #351,003 Lil_wonders said: Need to go to the shops to get a few things but besides that no plans. Click to expand... NGL my plan would be to not move from the nearest lounger today if I were you
Lil_wonders said: Need to go to the shops to get a few things but besides that no plans. Click to expand... NGL my plan would be to not move from the nearest lounger today if I were you
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #351,004 That might definitely happen for part of the day.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #351,005 Lil_wonders said: It’s 9:30 and 22°. Going for a top of 30° So will be a nice one. Sorry Click to expand... Gross
Lil_wonders said: It’s 9:30 and 22°. Going for a top of 30° So will be a nice one. Sorry Click to expand... Gross
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #351,008 Think I have just seen the most mind boggling post that have encountered so far..
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #351,009 Maddiemoiselle said: Gross Click to expand... More mind boggling than this…
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #351,011 SimplySadie said: Think I have just seen the most mind boggling post that have encountered so far.. Click to expand... That's impressive!
SimplySadie said: Think I have just seen the most mind boggling post that have encountered so far.. Click to expand... That's impressive!
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #351,012 SimplySadie said: Think I have just seen the most mind boggling post that have encountered so far.. Click to expand... Please do share.
SimplySadie said: Think I have just seen the most mind boggling post that have encountered so far.. Click to expand... Please do share.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #351,013 Craig53m said: Send some of that warmth way please Click to expand... I can probably spare a degree or two.
Craig53m said: Send some of that warmth way please Click to expand... I can probably spare a degree or two.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #351,014 TBH I don’t even know how would explain. I mean, each to own n all, but just wow
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #351,015 There have been an increased amount of "wow" posts lately.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #351,016 Arghh the lag is terrible Catch ya in a bit
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #351,017 That many that sometimes I think maybe I’m the strange one for not being as weird.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #351,018 Lil_wonders said: That many that sometimes I think maybe I’m the strange one for not being as weird. Click to expand... Not at all. After all the years I've been on here, the site ebbs and flows. The feel and mood changes occasionally. You and I are definitely more of the "vanilla" types in here though. Lol
Lil_wonders said: That many that sometimes I think maybe I’m the strange one for not being as weird. Click to expand... Not at all. After all the years I've been on here, the site ebbs and flows. The feel and mood changes occasionally. You and I are definitely more of the "vanilla" types in here though. Lol
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #351,020 I like to think I’m vanilla with sprinkles hahaha