D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,061 cian46irish said: Hi Fuzz, hope all is well Click to expand... Good and good here Irish I hope you are too
cian46irish said: Hi Fuzz, hope all is well Click to expand... Good and good here Irish I hope you are too
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,062 SweetDeesire said: Just relaxing here in silence for the most part. Peaceful Click to expand... Peace is a very important commodity
SweetDeesire said: Just relaxing here in silence for the most part. Peaceful Click to expand... Peace is a very important commodity
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,064 Can never go wrong with wings. I had a cheeseburger
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,066 2:52 am and wide awake. This talk of food is making me consider a trip to the 24hr MacDonalds
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,067 It’s not even 9 here and I’m struggling to keep my eyes open
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,068 cian46irish said: 2:52 am and wide awake. This talk of food is making me consider a trip to the 24hr MacDonalds Click to expand... Do eeeeet
cian46irish said: 2:52 am and wide awake. This talk of food is making me consider a trip to the 24hr MacDonalds Click to expand... Do eeeeet
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,069 SweetDeesire said: It’s not even 9 here and I’m struggling to keep my eyes open Click to expand... It’s been a long week
SweetDeesire said: It’s not even 9 here and I’m struggling to keep my eyes open Click to expand... It’s been a long week
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,070 It’s my norm lol. Bed early and up early.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,071 SweetDeesire said: It’s my norm lol. Bed early and up early. Click to expand... Same Not really But I do go to bed earlier than I used to
SweetDeesire said: It’s my norm lol. Bed early and up early. Click to expand... Same Not really But I do go to bed earlier than I used to
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,072 My sleep pattern is all over the place just now. Can be sound asleep at 10pm through to the morning, or completely sleepless nights like tonight
My sleep pattern is all over the place just now. Can be sound asleep at 10pm through to the morning, or completely sleepless nights like tonight
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,073 cian46irish said: My sleep pattern is all over the place just now. Can be sound asleep at 10pm through to the morning, or completely sleepless nights like tonight Click to expand... That’s frustrating sometimes
cian46irish said: My sleep pattern is all over the place just now. Can be sound asleep at 10pm through to the morning, or completely sleepless nights like tonight Click to expand... That’s frustrating sometimes
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,076 Who's this new redhead I keep thinking it's me???
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,077 Maddiemoiselle said: Who's this new redhead I keep thinking it's me??? Click to expand... No clue lol
Maddiemoiselle said: Who's this new redhead I keep thinking it's me??? Click to expand... No clue lol
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,079 BunnyBeeHope said: Sluts Ok back to sleep Click to expand... Goodnight
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,080 BunnyBeeHope said: Sluts Ok back to sleep Click to expand... Haha sleep tight