cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,121 MorellaGoddessofLeather said: What did you get from McDonalds? Click to expand... I had a mcCrispy meal and an Oreo McFlurry
MorellaGoddessofLeather said: What did you get from McDonalds? Click to expand... I had a mcCrispy meal and an Oreo McFlurry
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,122 Bailey94 said: Hi Cian and Morella and Wonders How are y’all Click to expand... All good here thanks. You?
Bailey94 said: Hi Cian and Morella and Wonders How are y’all Click to expand... All good here thanks. You?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,127 Craig53m said: Afternoon Lil. I never see you at this hour. Click to expand... Is that because eyou are normally sleeping
Craig53m said: Afternoon Lil. I never see you at this hour. Click to expand... Is that because eyou are normally sleeping
MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,129 Bailey94 said: Hi Cian and Morella and Wonders How are y’all Click to expand... I am ok, thank you for asking. How are you? Did you have a good day?
Bailey94 said: Hi Cian and Morella and Wonders How are y’all Click to expand... I am ok, thank you for asking. How are you? Did you have a good day?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,130 Maddiemoiselle said: Night night y'all! Click to expand... Night
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,132 MorellaGoddessofLeather said: I am ok, thank you for asking. How are you? Did you have a good day? Click to expand... Twas a good day. Finished my first week of work and I love it. And I have Monday off so even better
MorellaGoddessofLeather said: I am ok, thank you for asking. How are you? Did you have a good day? Click to expand... Twas a good day. Finished my first week of work and I love it. And I have Monday off so even better
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,133 Lil_wonders said: Is that because eyou are normally sleeping Click to expand... Yup
MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,134 Bailey94 said: Twas a good day. Finished my first week of work and I love it. And I have Monday off so even better Click to expand... Yay for Monday holidays! I am glad you had a good week and a long weekend!
Bailey94 said: Twas a good day. Finished my first week of work and I love it. And I have Monday off so even better Click to expand... Yay for Monday holidays! I am glad you had a good week and a long weekend!
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,135 Craig53m said: Yup Click to expand... Why are you not asleep now then?
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,136 Lil_wonders said: Why are you not asleep now then? Click to expand... Not sure. Just awake. And it's weird. Lol
Lil_wonders said: Why are you not asleep now then? Click to expand... Not sure. Just awake. And it's weird. Lol
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,137 Craig53m said: Not sure. Just awake. And it's weird. Lol Click to expand... You are such a party animal. Up all night.
Craig53m said: Not sure. Just awake. And it's weird. Lol Click to expand... You are such a party animal. Up all night.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,140 Did the cops come and arrest you all for partying too hard?