D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,181 Bailey94 said: Girls say Boys say Click to expand... Hey Bailey Hey Bailey Hey Hey Bailey Bailey
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,183 I feel like warmed up death again
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,184 Bailey94 said: Welp Now I gotta listen to that song Click to expand... No doubt
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,185 Harthacnut said: I feel like warmed up death again Click to expand... Are you down with the sickness?
Harthacnut said: I feel like warmed up death again Click to expand... Are you down with the sickness?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,186 Bailey94 said: Are you down with the sickness? Click to expand... Ohh ahhh ahh ahhh
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,188 It cause I did silly voices yesterday
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,189 Did you try lemon honey tea? Or something idk Honey maybe helps the throat
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,190 Bailey94 said: Did you try lemon honey tea? Or something idk Honey maybe helps the throat Click to expand... Squeezed a bees anus into my mouth
Bailey94 said: Did you try lemon honey tea? Or something idk Honey maybe helps the throat Click to expand... Squeezed a bees anus into my mouth
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,191 Oh right from the source. Good call. Not sure that was honey
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,192 Bailey94 said: Oh right from the source. Good call. Not sure that was honey Click to expand... Did taste nutty
Bailey94 said: Oh right from the source. Good call. Not sure that was honey Click to expand... Did taste nutty
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,193 Oh no! And you have a nut allergy No wonder you're sick
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,196 Do yoy get weekends off now Bailey?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,197 Harthacnut said: Do yoy get weekends off now Bailey? Click to expand... I DO! And this weekend I get Monday off for MLK So I picked a good week to start work
Harthacnut said: Do yoy get weekends off now Bailey? Click to expand... I DO! And this weekend I get Monday off for MLK So I picked a good week to start work
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,198 Bailey94 said: I DO! And this weekend I get Monday off for MLK So I picked a good week to start work Click to expand... Ohh awesome
Bailey94 said: I DO! And this weekend I get Monday off for MLK So I picked a good week to start work Click to expand... Ohh awesome
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,200 Harthacnut said: I feel like warmed up death again Click to expand... Well that doesn’t sound to great!
Harthacnut said: I feel like warmed up death again Click to expand... Well that doesn’t sound to great!