D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,061 Bailey94 said: What up, Fuzz? Click to expand... Got in from work, worked around the house, and needing rest lol. What about you? Might clock out early tonight.
Bailey94 said: What up, Fuzz? Click to expand... Got in from work, worked around the house, and needing rest lol. What about you? Might clock out early tonight.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,062 Fuzz_Ball said: Got in from work, worked around the house, and needing rest lol. What about you? Might clock out early tonight. Click to expand... I have done basically nothing all day. Did wash some clothes but also was lazy. Back to twerk tomorrow tho
Fuzz_Ball said: Got in from work, worked around the house, and needing rest lol. What about you? Might clock out early tonight. Click to expand... I have done basically nothing all day. Did wash some clothes but also was lazy. Back to twerk tomorrow tho
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,063 Bailey94 said: I have done basically nothing all day. Did wash some clothes but also was lazy. Back to twerk tomorrow tho Click to expand... The day before work should always be for rest I say be lazy, and give 100 percent tomorrow. I hope your work day flies by.
Bailey94 said: I have done basically nothing all day. Did wash some clothes but also was lazy. Back to twerk tomorrow tho Click to expand... The day before work should always be for rest I say be lazy, and give 100 percent tomorrow. I hope your work day flies by.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,064 Fuzz_Ball said: The day before work should always be for rest I say be lazy, and give 100 percent tomorrow. I hope your work day flies by. Click to expand... Well thank you! That's a great plan
Fuzz_Ball said: The day before work should always be for rest I say be lazy, and give 100 percent tomorrow. I hope your work day flies by. Click to expand... Well thank you! That's a great plan
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,065 Bailey94 said: Well thank you! That's a great plan Click to expand... You’re welcome I hope you also have a good night. I think I am gonna count some rocks
Bailey94 said: Well thank you! That's a great plan Click to expand... You’re welcome I hope you also have a good night. I think I am gonna count some rocks
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,066 Fuzz_Ball said: You’re welcome I hope you also have a good night. I think I am gonna count some rocks Click to expand... Always works for me Sweet sleepies
Fuzz_Ball said: You’re welcome I hope you also have a good night. I think I am gonna count some rocks Click to expand... Always works for me Sweet sleepies
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,068 Maddiemoiselle said: My tummy hurts Click to expand... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Maddiemoiselle said: My tummy hurts Click to expand... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,070 Bailey94 said: Too much ice cream? Click to expand... Probably too much coffee, then pizza, then ice cream lol
Bailey94 said: Too much ice cream? Click to expand... Probably too much coffee, then pizza, then ice cream lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,072 Fuzz_Ball said: You’re welcome I hope you also have a good night. I think I am gonna count some rocks Click to expand... Sorry I didn't purposely ignore you lol! Have a good night!
Fuzz_Ball said: You’re welcome I hope you also have a good night. I think I am gonna count some rocks Click to expand... Sorry I didn't purposely ignore you lol! Have a good night!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,074 Bailey94 said: That always does it for me too Click to expand... I may survive. We'll see
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,075 Oh my god I just thought why didn't I ask Casey if it was a "hung jury" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,078 It was right there for the taking and I let it get away
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,080 Ok, that's a solid point Making a note to myself to spring that on him next time. He'll never see it coming
Ok, that's a solid point Making a note to myself to spring that on him next time. He'll never see it coming