D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,141 Bailey94 said: Autographs? Click to expand... Look at this autograph Everytime I do it makes me laugh
Bailey94 said: Autographs? Click to expand... Look at this autograph Everytime I do it makes me laugh
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,142 That letter is so embarrassing even Germany who are usually so diplomatic were like look no
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,143 Harthacnut said: I saw the leaked message trumpo sent the Norwegian prime minister where he refuted Denmarks claim on Greenland cause the US had landed boats there. Didn't Lief Erickson land on America in like 800AD? America is Danish! Click to expand... I'll take it
Harthacnut said: I saw the leaked message trumpo sent the Norwegian prime minister where he refuted Denmarks claim on Greenland cause the US had landed boats there. Didn't Lief Erickson land on America in like 800AD? America is Danish! Click to expand... I'll take it
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,146 BunnyBeeHope said: That letter is so embarrassing even Germany who are usually so diplomatic were like look no Click to expand... They were like "we've seen this shit before 90 years ago"
BunnyBeeHope said: That letter is so embarrassing even Germany who are usually so diplomatic were like look no Click to expand... They were like "we've seen this shit before 90 years ago"
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,147 Bailey94 said: I'll take it Click to expand... Good pastry
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,150 Maddiemoiselle said: They were like "we've seen this shit before 90 years ago" Click to expand... Well they would know for sure
Maddiemoiselle said: They were like "we've seen this shit before 90 years ago" Click to expand... Well they would know for sure
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,151 Harthacnut said: Good pastry Click to expand... I was trying to think of a Danish joke but all I could think of is danish deez nuts
Harthacnut said: Good pastry Click to expand... I was trying to think of a Danish joke but all I could think of is danish deez nuts
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,153 Bailey94 said: I was trying to think of a Danish joke but all I could think of is danish deez nuts Click to expand... Meh, I'll do. They are only known for bacon now
Bailey94 said: I was trying to think of a Danish joke but all I could think of is danish deez nuts Click to expand... Meh, I'll do. They are only known for bacon now
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,159 Harthacnut said: I'll never do Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,160 Bailey94 said: I think my cat just threw up again Click to expand... But I told it not to