Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,221 Harthacnut said: Because I got up at 4am and went to bed just before 12am Click to expand... Well that was silly. Should have slept earlier.
Harthacnut said: Because I got up at 4am and went to bed just before 12am Click to expand... Well that was silly. Should have slept earlier.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,222 Lil_wonders said: Well that was silly. Should have slept earlier. Click to expand... I will today
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,223 Harthacnut said: I will today Click to expand... Good make sure you do. No napping but then staying up late young man.
Harthacnut said: I will today Click to expand... Good make sure you do. No napping but then staying up late young man.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,224 Lil_wonders said: Good make sure you do. No napping but then staying up late young man. Click to expand... Yes mum
Lil_wonders said: Good make sure you do. No napping but then staying up late young man. Click to expand... Yes mum
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,227 Well maybe if you didn’t keep the cats awake half the night they would sleep longer. Haha
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,229 Well maybe if you did keep them awake they would sleep longer haha
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,232 You're very happy with yourself arent you?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,236 What is your goal? Carmello bars?
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,238 Harthacnut said: What is your goal? Carmello bars? Click to expand... To give you a good old telling off by the look of it
Harthacnut said: What is your goal? Carmello bars? Click to expand... To give you a good old telling off by the look of it
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,239 cian46irish said: To give you a good old telling off by the look of it Click to expand... I just like to annoy him.
cian46irish said: To give you a good old telling off by the look of it Click to expand... I just like to annoy him.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,240 cian46irish said: To give you a good old telling off by the look of it Click to expand... It's all i can do to not spaff all over the place.
cian46irish said: To give you a good old telling off by the look of it Click to expand... It's all i can do to not spaff all over the place.