D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,323 youngbustyredhead said: Aft is the back of the boat, I believe Click to expand... Right. Knew you'd know. Good Aft-ternoon
youngbustyredhead said: Aft is the back of the boat, I believe Click to expand... Right. Knew you'd know. Good Aft-ternoon
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,324 youngbustyredhead said: Fore and aft Click to expand... Stern?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,325 Harthacnut said: The stern.. that's the front? Click to expand... The stern is the actual physical back of the boat, the bow is the front Fore and aft are like directional
Harthacnut said: The stern.. that's the front? Click to expand... The stern is the actual physical back of the boat, the bow is the front Fore and aft are like directional
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,326 Harthacnut said: Good Aft-ternoon Click to expand... This works!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,331 Red so smort tere is nothing she doesn't know.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,333 Harthacnut said: Red so smort tere is nothing she doesn't know. Click to expand... Except what the stranger is
Harthacnut said: Red so smort tere is nothing she doesn't know. Click to expand... Except what the stranger is
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,334 Also, full disclosure: I did google to confirm all the boat stuff
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,335 Hi all Not about much as got the meh’s a little Have a good day lovely people
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,336 youngbustyredhead said: Also, full disclosure: I did google to confirm all the boat stuff Click to expand... Illusion shattered.
youngbustyredhead said: Also, full disclosure: I did google to confirm all the boat stuff Click to expand... Illusion shattered.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,337 Amberrlicious said: Hi all Not about much as got the meh’s a little Have a good day lovely people Click to expand... Hi Amber! *squeezes out some mehs*
Amberrlicious said: Hi all Not about much as got the meh’s a little Have a good day lovely people Click to expand... Hi Amber! *squeezes out some mehs*
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,338 Harthacnut said: Illusion shattered. Click to expand... I’m a historian, I like to check my facts!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,339 youngbustyredhead said: I’m a historian, I like to check my facts! Click to expand... Fact checking. Illusion restored
youngbustyredhead said: I’m a historian, I like to check my facts! Click to expand... Fact checking. Illusion restored
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,340 Just got a DM from imhardalready Subject: Please fuck me Message contents: Snap???