Just the one penguinGo penguins!
![]()
Just the one penguinGo penguins!
![]()
We now have Banana Baseball in the states. A wildly fun type of baseball.Go banana!
Whats thatWe now have Banana Baseball in the states. A wildly fun type of baseball.
I totally knew thisAlso an NHL team![]()
Same it has been way to long!Oh nice! I'm glad they're finally showing some progress and having a good season. It's been a long time coming!
They beat the leafs last nightI totally knew this
It's a spectacle, almost a spoof on baseball. But the players sing, dance, and get extra points for trick plays. The stands are always sold out and fans interact and have a blast.Whats that
Ohhhh like the Harlam Globetrotters but for baseball?It's a spectacle, almost a spoof on baseball. But the players sing, dance, and get extra points for trick plays. The stands are always sold out and fans interact and have a blast.
Great analogy! I'm going to steal it!Ohhhh like the Harlam Globetrotters but for baseball?
Boooo Wild!They beat the leafs last night![]()
TicketmistressTash gonna say she's Ticketmaster