D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,201 SimplySadie said: But seriously, geez, so bad for you Sophie. I feel ya pain, frustration must be off the charts Click to expand... It’s fluctuating for sure I feel sorry for Amber dealing with me tbh
SimplySadie said: But seriously, geez, so bad for you Sophie. I feel ya pain, frustration must be off the charts Click to expand... It’s fluctuating for sure I feel sorry for Amber dealing with me tbh
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,202 D: It should be healed by now S: Well it isn't D: Huh, weird S: ... D: ... S: ... D: Here's my bill
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,203 Ohhh now Sophie eye rolling me haha Caught Gooberitus huh
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,204 SophUKYis said: It’s fluctuating for sure I feel sorry for Amber dealing with me tbh Click to expand... Am sure she dosnt mind
SophUKYis said: It’s fluctuating for sure I feel sorry for Amber dealing with me tbh Click to expand... Am sure she dosnt mind
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,205 SophUKYis said: It’s fluctuating for sure I feel sorry for Amber dealing with me tbh Click to expand... Oh hush
SophUKYis said: It’s fluctuating for sure I feel sorry for Amber dealing with me tbh Click to expand... Oh hush
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,206 youngbustyredhead said: D: It should be healed by now S: Well it isn't D: Huh, weird S: ... D: ... S: ... D: Here's my bill Click to expand... After the call she called me back to ask more questions like???
youngbustyredhead said: D: It should be healed by now S: Well it isn't D: Huh, weird S: ... D: ... S: ... D: Here's my bill Click to expand... After the call she called me back to ask more questions like???
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,207 youngbustyredhead said: D: It should be healed by now S: Well it isn't D: Huh, weird S: ... D: ... S: ... D: Here's my bill Click to expand... Where was the follow up prescription for Ginger Ale? Feel like ya could have up sold Madam Rouge, ngl
youngbustyredhead said: D: It should be healed by now S: Well it isn't D: Huh, weird S: ... D: ... S: ... D: Here's my bill Click to expand... Where was the follow up prescription for Ginger Ale? Feel like ya could have up sold Madam Rouge, ngl
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,209 SophUKYis said: After the call she called me back to ask more questions like??? Click to expand... D: Who do you like in the next F1 race? S: ...
SophUKYis said: After the call she called me back to ask more questions like??? Click to expand... D: Who do you like in the next F1 race? S: ...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,210 SophUKYis said: Enough whinging Click to expand... Not whinging, chatting
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,211 youngbustyredhead said: D: Who do you like in the next F1 race? S: ... Click to expand... Still over a month till it returns
youngbustyredhead said: D: Who do you like in the next F1 race? S: ... Click to expand... Still over a month till it returns
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,212 SimplySadie said: Where was the follow up prescription for Ginger Ale? Feel like ya could have up sold Madam Rouge, ngl Click to expand... Seriously This doctor knows NOTHING
SimplySadie said: Where was the follow up prescription for Ginger Ale? Feel like ya could have up sold Madam Rouge, ngl Click to expand... Seriously This doctor knows NOTHING
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,213 SophUKYis said: Still over a month till it returns Click to expand... Oooh Aus isn’t it
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,214 Maybe freeze a bottle of ginger ale and use it to ice it. Might fix it
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,215 SophUKYis said: Still over a month till it returns Click to expand... Will vroom by!
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,216 SimplySadie said: Oooh Aus isn’t it Click to expand... Yesss bring on the 4am race
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,218 Hey everyone, hope you’re doing well. Just passing by before sleep
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,219 When the Olympics start I want to get up at 2am and go to bed at 5pm every day so I can see everything live
When the Olympics start I want to get up at 2am and go to bed at 5pm every day so I can see everything live
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,220 youngbustyredhead said: When the Olympics start I want to get up at 2am and go to bed at 5pm every day so I can see everything live Click to expand... Pure dedication
youngbustyredhead said: When the Olympics start I want to get up at 2am and go to bed at 5pm every day so I can see everything live Click to expand... Pure dedication