Hullo Vael!Hey everyone, hope you’re doing well. Just passing by before sleep
Hullo Vael!Hey everyone, hope you’re doing well. Just passing by before sleep
Yea much better for Europe this one for viewingWhen the Olympics start I want to get up at 2am and go to bed at 5pm every day so I can see everything live
Technically I'd be awake for all my classesPure dedication
Win win then reallyTechnically I'd be awake for all my classes
I’ve seen them all so far yisSoph did you see the Red Bull reveal? What you think about the car?
wutThink I may be going to an event Red as it happens
Is it Nickleback?There's a stupid band concert in the middle tho with extra rehearsals and I have to host a hs student so I don't think it will work
That blue is magnificent. Can’t wait for the season to startI’ve seen them all so far yis
I’m a big fan tbh
Is it Nickleback?
WS