SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 21, 2026 #356,341 Amberrlicious said: You too ! I’m off work tomorrow. Going to London with a friend Click to expand... Ahhh nice , day off in the middle of the week. And a day trip Ya spending the day mooching about with no particular plan or for an event or something ?
Amberrlicious said: You too ! I’m off work tomorrow. Going to London with a friend Click to expand... Ahhh nice , day off in the middle of the week. And a day trip Ya spending the day mooching about with no particular plan or for an event or something ?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 21, 2026 #356,342 SimplySadie said: Ahhh nice , day off in the middle of the week. And a day trip Ya spending the day mooching about with no particular plan or for an event or something ? Click to expand... Going to an education exhibition/show thing, she’s a teacher. Couple of hours there, lunch, mooch around and home
SimplySadie said: Ahhh nice , day off in the middle of the week. And a day trip Ya spending the day mooching about with no particular plan or for an event or something ? Click to expand... Going to an education exhibition/show thing, she’s a teacher. Couple of hours there, lunch, mooch around and home
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 21, 2026 #356,343 Cool, well I hope you have a lovely day. Weather looks a bit better than today at present also
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 21, 2026 #356,344 SimplySadie said: Cool, well I hope you have a lovely day. Weather looks a bit better than today at present also Click to expand... Yeah hopefully. Been with her before it’s actually quite fun. At the excel arena
SimplySadie said: Cool, well I hope you have a lovely day. Weather looks a bit better than today at present also Click to expand... Yeah hopefully. Been with her before it’s actually quite fun. At the excel arena
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 21, 2026 #356,349 Got tickets to see Mike Wozniak in October. @Lil_wonders will know him from Taskmaster
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 21, 2026 #356,350 BunnyBeeHope said: I didnt read back further Click to expand... Not much missed
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 21, 2026 #356,351 BunnyBeeHope said: Got tickets to see Mike Wozniak in October. @Lil_wonders will know him from Taskmaster Click to expand... I know him ! I’m going to see Hamilton next month and Russell Howard in March
BunnyBeeHope said: Got tickets to see Mike Wozniak in October. @Lil_wonders will know him from Taskmaster Click to expand... I know him ! I’m going to see Hamilton next month and Russell Howard in March
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 21, 2026 #356,353 Amberrlicious said: I know him ! I’m going to see Hamilton next month and Russell Howard in March Click to expand... Ohhh excellent the version of Hamilton I saw was fantastic I wonder if it'll be the same people
Amberrlicious said: I know him ! I’m going to see Hamilton next month and Russell Howard in March Click to expand... Ohhh excellent the version of Hamilton I saw was fantastic I wonder if it'll be the same people
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 21, 2026 #356,355 It’s in the west end, not sure if it’s the same as the touring cast
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 21, 2026 #356,356 Amberrlicious said: It’s in the west end, not sure if it’s the same as the touring cast Click to expand... Oh yeah that makes sense. Are you going with your mum?
Amberrlicious said: It’s in the west end, not sure if it’s the same as the touring cast Click to expand... Oh yeah that makes sense. Are you going with your mum?