BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 21, 2026 #356,361 Where is my husband is always playing on the radio
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 21, 2026 #356,362 BunnyBeeHope said: Where is my husband is always playing on the radio Click to expand... I like her, and think her songs always seem to play better live
BunnyBeeHope said: Where is my husband is always playing on the radio Click to expand... I like her, and think her songs always seem to play better live
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 21, 2026 #356,364 BunnyBeeHope said: Oh yeah that makes sense. Are you going with your mum? Click to expand... Yes ! She bought the tickets for my birthday
BunnyBeeHope said: Oh yeah that makes sense. Are you going with your mum? Click to expand... Yes ! She bought the tickets for my birthday
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 21, 2026 #356,365 Amberrlicious said: Yes ! She bought the tickets for my birthday Click to expand... Who for sry?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 21, 2026 #356,366 My mum saw Hamilton and said it was boring And fell asleep watching the Lion King in the west end (she was drunk)
My mum saw Hamilton and said it was boring And fell asleep watching the Lion King in the west end (she was drunk)
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 21, 2026 #356,368 BunnyBeeHope said: My mum saw Hamilton and said it was boring And fell asleep watching the Lion King in the west end (she was drunk) Click to expand... Dosnt sound like it was a ‘roaring’ success, I apologize for the terrible joke also
BunnyBeeHope said: My mum saw Hamilton and said it was boring And fell asleep watching the Lion King in the west end (she was drunk) Click to expand... Dosnt sound like it was a ‘roaring’ success, I apologize for the terrible joke also
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 21, 2026 #356,370 Well theres many reasons I dont talk to her anymore, her dislike of musicals is pretty low on the list lol
Well theres many reasons I dont talk to her anymore, her dislike of musicals is pretty low on the list lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 21, 2026 #356,372 Anywho back to work. Have a good morning ladies
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 21, 2026 #356,373 SimplySadie said: How’s work today Hope? Click to expand... Super busy
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 21, 2026 #356,374 BunnyBeeHope said: Well theres many reasons I dont talk to her anymore, her dislike of musicals is pretty low on the list lol Click to expand... I laughed but also not
BunnyBeeHope said: Well theres many reasons I dont talk to her anymore, her dislike of musicals is pretty low on the list lol Click to expand... I laughed but also not
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 21, 2026 #356,375 BunnyBeeHope said: Super busy Click to expand... Well hopefully will go quicker if is a bad one at least then
BunnyBeeHope said: Super busy Click to expand... Well hopefully will go quicker if is a bad one at least then
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 21, 2026 #356,380 BunnyBeeHope said: Can't think of a funny response... Boobs Click to expand... Hahahaha hahaha Boobs are always such a great slapmeintheface-line Wait. Punchline...it's punchline. Silly
BunnyBeeHope said: Can't think of a funny response... Boobs Click to expand... Hahahaha hahaha Boobs are always such a great slapmeintheface-line Wait. Punchline...it's punchline. Silly