Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,903 BaileyXcX said: Kenneth is one of the best characters ever Click to expand... Oh fuck literally the best
BaileyXcX said: Kenneth is one of the best characters ever Click to expand... Oh fuck literally the best
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,904 BaileyXcX said: I’m making cheese fries Click to expand... Just made onion rings
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,907 Joe1523 said: Just made onion rings Click to expand... Brag
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,908 Maddiemoiselle said: Also I had Chinese food Click to expand... I would have chose that over onion rings for sure
Maddiemoiselle said: Also I had Chinese food Click to expand... I would have chose that over onion rings for sure
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,909 Maddiemoiselle said: Also I had Chinese food Click to expand... Double brag
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,911 Joe1523 said: I would have chose that over onion rings for sure Click to expand... Idk Onion rings is top 5 for me
Joe1523 said: I would have chose that over onion rings for sure Click to expand... Idk Onion rings is top 5 for me
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,912 BaileyXcX said: Idk Onion rings is top 5 for me Click to expand... What do you dip it in
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,913 Maddiemoiselle said: What do you dip it in Click to expand... Ranch dressing Ketchup Canes sauce Or some onion ring dipping sauce
Maddiemoiselle said: What do you dip it in Click to expand... Ranch dressing Ketchup Canes sauce Or some onion ring dipping sauce
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,914 BaileyXcX said: Ranch dressing Ketchup Canes sauce Or some onion ring dipping sauce Click to expand... Approved
BaileyXcX said: Ranch dressing Ketchup Canes sauce Or some onion ring dipping sauce Click to expand... Approved
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,915 BaileyXcX said: Idk Onion rings is top 5 for me Click to expand... Chinese food is my all time favorite
BaileyXcX said: Idk Onion rings is top 5 for me Click to expand... Chinese food is my all time favorite
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,916 Joe1523 said: Chinese food is my all time favorite Click to expand... Valid counterpoint
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,917 BaileyXcX said: Valid counterpoint Click to expand... I tend to have those once in a while
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,919 Maddiemoiselle said: Sweet and sour pork Click to expand...
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,920 Maddiemoiselle said: Sweet and sour pork Click to expand... General tso