D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,161 Craig53m said: Good morning/afternoon Click to expand... Howdy
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,162 LeiaSkywalker said: Buncha nerds fr Click to expand... Guilty
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,163 youngbustyredhead said: Today is gonna be one long waiting game for the snow to get here Click to expand... Unreliable dealer?
youngbustyredhead said: Today is gonna be one long waiting game for the snow to get here Click to expand... Unreliable dealer?
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,164 Vael said: Guilty Click to expand... Hi Leia
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,165 LeiaSkywalker said: Buncha nerds fr Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,166 LeiaSkywalker said: Unreliable dealer? Click to expand... Yeah, Mother Nature
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,169 youngbustyredhead said: Yeah, Mother Nature Click to expand... Ohhhhhh yeah that's what I meant
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,172 LeiaSkywalker said: I'm leaving forever, bye Click to expand... NOT IF I LATCH MYSELF TO YOUR ANKLES
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,175 I am as pure as the snow which is due to arrive around 5am tomorrow morning
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,176 youngbustyredhead said: I am as pure as the snow which is due to arrive around 5am tomorrow morning Click to expand... Oh Totally Totally
youngbustyredhead said: I am as pure as the snow which is due to arrive around 5am tomorrow morning Click to expand... Oh Totally Totally