D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,221 youngbustyredhead said: I need to stock up on snacks but it's 5 degrees outside (aka -15 C) Click to expand... Uber eats!
youngbustyredhead said: I need to stock up on snacks but it's 5 degrees outside (aka -15 C) Click to expand... Uber eats!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,222 LeiaSkywalker said: My ankles are unreasonably greasy Click to expand... I have grippy gloves
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,224 youngbustyredhead said: Hope you've got supplies! Click to expand... I do! But I’m just annoyed my weekend will be stuck inside lol
youngbustyredhead said: Hope you've got supplies! Click to expand... I do! But I’m just annoyed my weekend will be stuck inside lol
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,225 BunnyBeeHope said: Hi I'm old Click to expand... I knew it
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,227 BunnyBeeHope said: Hi I'm old Click to expand... Hi Old, I’m Vael
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,228 BunnyBeeHope said: Hi I'm comfortingly familiar Click to expand...
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,229 SophUKYis said: Uber eats! Click to expand... Don't think I've ever been called Uber before. I like it
SophUKYis said: Uber eats! Click to expand... Don't think I've ever been called Uber before. I like it
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,230 BunnyBeeHope said: Is america freezing over as punishment? Click to expand... I like snow tho
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,231 youngbustyredhead said: I have grippy gloves Click to expand... Taking crazy a step further I see
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,232 BunnyBeeHope said: Hi I'm old Click to expand... Oh I like them GILF-y
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,236 LeiaSkywalker said: Taking crazy a step further I see Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,237 Snow in the US is way nicer than here. Central London snow is fucking rubbish.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,238 Tash26 said: Haha. I feel mischievous Click to expand... You don't say lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,239 Tash26 said: Haha. I feel mischievous Click to expand... That’s not like you at all
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,240 youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... My nut face