Group Banter Race to a million

I didn't feel like I was a part of anything here. Still don't really but moods and whatever, meh. I didn't realise how depressed I was for a big chunk of last year til I came out of it maybe only a few weeks ago. I may have burned bridges and turned my back on people but it's good to have an ass as nice as mine. I also may have lost track of what I'm talking about. You're all ok.
Glad you’re still here and coming out of the depression (hopefully). I’ll always being really fucking intimidated by you when I joined even though I knew you were lovely :)
 
I didn't feel like I was a part of anything here. Still don't really but moods and whatever, meh. I didn't realise how depressed I was for a big chunk of last year til I came out of it maybe only a few weeks ago. I may have burned bridges and turned my back on people but it's good to have an ass as nice as mine. I also may have lost track of what I'm talking about. You're all ok.
I don’t really know you, but I’m glad you are doing better!!
 

Trending content

Back
Top