BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,761 Oh wow. Some restaurants are staying open as long as they have power. And there are opening a city wide shelter in Dallas
Oh wow. Some restaurants are staying open as long as they have power. And there are opening a city wide shelter in Dallas
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,765 BaileyXcX said: Meanwhile, Ted Cruz is in Cancun Click to expand... On a cruise ?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,768 The crews choose to snooze on the cruz cruise
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,769 Also. I bet that there was alcohol too It was the Cruz cruise crews booze
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,770 They wanted to lose their blues Kick off their Sunday shoes Get footloose
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,771 Tash26 said: Also. I bet that there was alcohol too It was the Cruz cruise crews booze Click to expand... And he went with Terry
Tash26 said: Also. I bet that there was alcohol too It was the Cruz cruise crews booze Click to expand... And he went with Terry
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,773 I heard there was a cold going around on it too. The achoos Cruz cruise
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,774 Amberrlicious said: And he went with Terry Click to expand... Everytime I eat yogurt I think of him
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,776 BaileyXcX said: Everytime I eat yogurt I think of him Click to expand... I’ve got through the first three seasons. Lots left
BaileyXcX said: Everytime I eat yogurt I think of him Click to expand... I’ve got through the first three seasons. Lots left
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,777 Amberrlicious said: I’ve got through the first three seasons. Lots left Click to expand... It's sooooooooo good
Amberrlicious said: I’ve got through the first three seasons. Lots left Click to expand... It's sooooooooo good
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,778 My favourite line/scene of his is when Amy does Thanksgiving
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,779 Tash26 said: My favourite line/scene of his is when Amy does Thanksgiving Click to expand... What line?
Tash26 said: My favourite line/scene of his is when Amy does Thanksgiving Click to expand... What line?