But a really big, chubby one! With a hat and a scarf!I might!
But a really big, chubby one! With a hat and a scarf!I might!
Get some cinnamon toast crunchNeed to go food shopping. Need motivation
Think of me, witch.Need to go food shopping. Need motivation
So just get 20 litres of milk?Think of me, witch.
Once you do it, then you can get home and be cosyNeed to go food shopping. Need motivation
I'm not sure if we have that hereGet some cinnamon toast crunch
Of me, not my udders!So just get 20 litres of milk?
I'm sad for you nowI'm not sure if we have that here
Too late bbOf me, not my udders!![]()
You and your udders are one though. One does not exist without the otherOf me, not my udders!![]()
Why. Are. You. Mad.
Fooood is so gooooodNeed to go food shopping. Need motivation
You got thissssssOK shopping then home