D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,721 BunnyBeeHope said: I know someone with a new toaster you should visit Click to expand... Rumour is it’s a 4 slice but keep that on the down low
BunnyBeeHope said: I know someone with a new toaster you should visit Click to expand... Rumour is it’s a 4 slice but keep that on the down low
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,723 And a matching kettle Mmmm toast and teas
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,725 Maddiemoiselle said: Toastgasm Click to expand... Sign me up
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,726 SophUKYis said: Sign me up Click to expand... One slice or two ?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,735 Maddiemoiselle said: Did you snow angel?? Click to expand... Sort of!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,736 It was hard to see our work but we did our best
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,737 BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... hngnh
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,739 I haven't snow angeled for a long time