Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,862 BunnyBeeHope said: Is this the curling thread now? Click to expand... Kind of a curling/gooning hybrid now. We knew it would happen eventually
BunnyBeeHope said: Is this the curling thread now? Click to expand... Kind of a curling/gooning hybrid now. We knew it would happen eventually
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,865 I want to be able to be outside in shorts and sunshine!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,866 Craig53m said: I want to be able to be outside in shorts and sunshine! Click to expand... You are 1000% speaking my language!
Craig53m said: I want to be able to be outside in shorts and sunshine! Click to expand... You are 1000% speaking my language!
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,869 BaileyXcX said: You are 1000% speaking my language! Click to expand... And the beach, but I'll lose you at golf. Lol
BaileyXcX said: You are 1000% speaking my language! Click to expand... And the beach, but I'll lose you at golf. Lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,870 I'm going to remember this when you're complaining it's too hot in the summer
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,871 BunnyBeeHope said: I'm going to remember this when you're complaining it's too hot in the summer Click to expand... Never!
BunnyBeeHope said: I'm going to remember this when you're complaining it's too hot in the summer Click to expand... Never!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,872 Craig53m said: And the beach, but I'll lose you at golf. Lol Click to expand... Only curling allowed now
Craig53m said: And the beach, but I'll lose you at golf. Lol Click to expand... Only curling allowed now
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,873 Ever wonder if they sweep their homes as passionately and vigorously as they do the ice?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,874 BunnyBeeHope said: I'm going to remember this when you're complaining it's too hot in the summer Click to expand... Thats what I do best
BunnyBeeHope said: I'm going to remember this when you're complaining it's too hot in the summer Click to expand... Thats what I do best
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,875 I will not complain about the heat. Prolly mebbe
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,877 Craig53m said: Ever wonder if they sweep their homes as passionately and vigorously as they do the ice? Click to expand... Probably not no one wants to do their job at home
Craig53m said: Ever wonder if they sweep their homes as passionately and vigorously as they do the ice? Click to expand... Probably not no one wants to do their job at home
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,878 I will say the storm here hasn't been too bad, despite the mistaken identity