Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,941 BaileyXcX said: I loved Baby Driver but it's sad now Click to expand... What am I missing ?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,942 Amberrlicious said: What am I missing ? Click to expand... Ansel Elgort who plays the main character got accused of sexual assault with a minor and Kevin Spacy is Kevin Spacy
Amberrlicious said: What am I missing ? Click to expand... Ansel Elgort who plays the main character got accused of sexual assault with a minor and Kevin Spacy is Kevin Spacy
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,943 Amberrlicious said: What am I missing ? Click to expand... The actor who played the young driver died in an accident
Amberrlicious said: What am I missing ? Click to expand... The actor who played the young driver died in an accident
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,944 BunnyBeeHope said: Ansel Elgort who plays the main character got accused of sexual assault with a minor and Kevin Spacy is Kevin Spacy Click to expand... Ok, I didn't know that about Elgort
BunnyBeeHope said: Ansel Elgort who plays the main character got accused of sexual assault with a minor and Kevin Spacy is Kevin Spacy Click to expand... Ok, I didn't know that about Elgort
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,945 BaileyXcX said: Ok, I didn't know that about Elgort Click to expand... I dont think any charges were brought through but he hasn't been in a film since 2021
BaileyXcX said: Ok, I didn't know that about Elgort Click to expand... I dont think any charges were brought through but he hasn't been in a film since 2021
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,946 BunnyBeeHope said: I dont think any charges were brought through but he hasn't been in a film since 2021 Click to expand... Well that sucks. Why is everyone so horrible?
BunnyBeeHope said: I dont think any charges were brought through but he hasn't been in a film since 2021 Click to expand... Well that sucks. Why is everyone so horrible?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,948 BaileyXcX said: Well that sucks. Why is everyone so horrible? Click to expand... Not eveeybody
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,949 I finally watched that video. My god they lie and it's right on video!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,950 BaileyXcX said: I finally watched that video. My god they lie and it's right on video! Click to expand... It's insane the lies. It's on multiple videos
BaileyXcX said: I finally watched that video. My god they lie and it's right on video! Click to expand... It's insane the lies. It's on multiple videos
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,951 BunnyBeeHope said: It's insane the lies. It's on multiple videos Click to expand... Yes! And the director just gets on TV and lies. They're going to "investigate it" themselves Jfc I have no idea how this is happening
BunnyBeeHope said: It's insane the lies. It's on multiple videos Click to expand... Yes! And the director just gets on TV and lies. They're going to "investigate it" themselves Jfc I have no idea how this is happening
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,952 The ol "internal investigation" also gets results
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,956 He was helping a woman up that Ice pushed down and they peppers sprayed, beat and shot 11 times
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,957 Amberrlicious said: View attachment 486564 Click to expand... Well they say they dont need warrents now can just barge into your house and take you and your kids away
Amberrlicious said: View attachment 486564 Click to expand... Well they say they dont need warrents now can just barge into your house and take you and your kids away
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,959 Probably plenty of Anne Franks right now hiding in fear of the men in uniforms and masks going door to door taking people away A bit familiar isn't it
Probably plenty of Anne Franks right now hiding in fear of the men in uniforms and masks going door to door taking people away A bit familiar isn't it
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,960 BunnyBeeHope said: Probably plenty of Anne Franks right now hiding in fear of the men in uniforms and masks going door to door taking people away A bit familiar isn't it Click to expand... Extremely
BunnyBeeHope said: Probably plenty of Anne Franks right now hiding in fear of the men in uniforms and masks going door to door taking people away A bit familiar isn't it Click to expand... Extremely