Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,981 BaileyXcX said: Yes you have. You don't have to be american to know what's going on Click to expand... Sometimes distance gives perspective
BaileyXcX said: Yes you have. You don't have to be american to know what's going on Click to expand... Sometimes distance gives perspective
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,982 Amberrlicious said: Sometimes distance gives perspective Click to expand... YOU'RE RIGHT! It's a forest/trees situation. We're immersed in it and blinded to our own biases
Amberrlicious said: Sometimes distance gives perspective Click to expand... YOU'RE RIGHT! It's a forest/trees situation. We're immersed in it and blinded to our own biases
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,983 Sure all the news networks over there are owned by trumps billionaire buddies
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,986 OK last thing I'll post about it tonight. This photo will be in history books in the future
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,987 The crazy thing. And probably not correct but I swear he's doing all this ICE and Greenland shit just to distract from the Eggplant files
The crazy thing. And probably not correct but I swear he's doing all this ICE and Greenland shit just to distract from the Eggplant files
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,988 I can't with health insurance. I had no idea it wasn't this way everywhere
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,989 BaileyXcX said: I can't with health insurance. I had no idea it wasn't this way everywhere Click to expand... With the money spent on Ice they could eradicate all medical debt for a year
BaileyXcX said: I can't with health insurance. I had no idea it wasn't this way everywhere Click to expand... With the money spent on Ice they could eradicate all medical debt for a year
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,990 Tash26 said: The crazy thing. And probably not correct but I swear he's doing all this ICE and Greenland shit just to distract from the Eggplant files Click to expand... You're not wrong Tash
Tash26 said: The crazy thing. And probably not correct but I swear he's doing all this ICE and Greenland shit just to distract from the Eggplant files Click to expand... You're not wrong Tash
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,991 BaileyXcX said: I can't with health insurance. I had no idea it wasn't this way everywhere Click to expand... Oh. No. We just go to the if we are unwell. It's free. The most we pay is for medicine. But that's capped at like £10 or something
BaileyXcX said: I can't with health insurance. I had no idea it wasn't this way everywhere Click to expand... Oh. No. We just go to the if we are unwell. It's free. The most we pay is for medicine. But that's capped at like £10 or something
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,992 I’m gonna have to step away I’m getting too wound up :/
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,993 Or we pay a lot for parking at a hospital. Like it's still not to the extremes of you guys. But it's like £3/4 a hour. Which is a lot for us haha
Or we pay a lot for parking at a hospital. Like it's still not to the extremes of you guys. But it's like £3/4 a hour. Which is a lot for us haha
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,994 Doesn't matter they could release a video of him screwing kids and shooting someone and they would still defend it
Doesn't matter they could release a video of him screwing kids and shooting someone and they would still defend it
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,995 BunnyBeeHope said: Doesn't matter they could release a video of him screwing kids and shooting someone and they would still defend it Click to expand... "He was so brave to do this"
BunnyBeeHope said: Doesn't matter they could release a video of him screwing kids and shooting someone and they would still defend it Click to expand... "He was so brave to do this"
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,996 BunnyBeeHope said: Doesn't matter they could release a video of him screwing kids and shooting someone and they would still defend it Click to expand... I saw a guy say "He could murder someone on the steps of the white house and I would still vote for him" That. Is. A. Cult.
BunnyBeeHope said: Doesn't matter they could release a video of him screwing kids and shooting someone and they would still defend it Click to expand... I saw a guy say "He could murder someone on the steps of the white house and I would still vote for him" That. Is. A. Cult.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #361,998 Oh and don't worry Craig I won't let Emma know about you wanking to my voice notes