BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,001 I have a knock knock joke You prolly already know the punchline
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,003 BaileyXcX said: I have a knock knock joke You prolly already know the punchline Click to expand... Dishes ?
BaileyXcX said: I have a knock knock joke You prolly already know the punchline Click to expand... Dishes ?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,004 I got a joke What is officially the best cheese ?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,005 Amberrlicious said: I got a joke What is officially the best cheese ? Click to expand... gouda? Idk
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,007 Amberrlicious said: Goats cheese Because it’s the GOAT Click to expand... Booooooo
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,009 Tash26 said: But I'll allow it Click to expand... Very gracious of you
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,011 Well I was gonna quote some of the Hot Fuzz stuff but things kinda shifted there
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,012 youngbustyredhead said: Well I was gonna quote some of the Hot Fuzz stuff but things kinda shifted there Click to expand... Going back to Hot Fuzz might be good
youngbustyredhead said: Well I was gonna quote some of the Hot Fuzz stuff but things kinda shifted there Click to expand... Going back to Hot Fuzz might be good
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,013 youngbustyredhead said: Well I was gonna quote some of the Hot Fuzz stuff but things kinda shifted there Click to expand... Plz. Quote.
youngbustyredhead said: Well I was gonna quote some of the Hot Fuzz stuff but things kinda shifted there Click to expand... Plz. Quote.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,014 BunnyBeeHope said: All great but Hot Fuzz is perfection Click to expand... It is! BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 486553 Click to expand... This is the greatest gif ever, no debate
BunnyBeeHope said: All great but Hot Fuzz is perfection Click to expand... It is! BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 486553 Click to expand... This is the greatest gif ever, no debate
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,015 After seeing that united standing up to dumbassery, I wanna say to all of you You’re off the fuckin chain!
After seeing that united standing up to dumbassery, I wanna say to all of you You’re off the fuckin chain!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,016 Amber, autocorrect really wanted to capitalize United there haha
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,018 youngbustyredhead said: After seeing that united standing up to dumbassery, I wanna say to all of you You’re off the fuckin chain! Click to expand... Well it was For the greater good
youngbustyredhead said: After seeing that united standing up to dumbassery, I wanna say to all of you You’re off the fuckin chain! Click to expand... Well it was For the greater good
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,020 Amberrlicious said: Well it was For the greater good Click to expand... For the greater good