youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,661 She’s not from the UK tho, so probably not
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,663 BunnyBeeHope said: Devonshire Click to expand... Tea
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,664 Even tho the caf is open I think ima still eat in my room. Still snacks left
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,665 PlayfullDude said: Tea Click to expand... Yes please
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,667 Actually coffee would be better I'll fall asleep today I think
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,670 BunnyBeeHope said: Yes Scones jam and cream..... Click to expand...
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,671 BunnyBeeHope said: It's lashing rain here, really heavy Click to expand... raining here too
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,672 BunnyBeeHope said: It's lashing rain here, really heavy Click to expand... Eek! Yay for staying home And you food shipped yesterday right? No need to go out?
BunnyBeeHope said: It's lashing rain here, really heavy Click to expand... Eek! Yay for staying home And you food shipped yesterday right? No need to go out?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,675 I was out this morning grabbing a few bits I can shelter for two days now
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,680 SophUKYis said: View attachment 486669 Click to expand... Lots of toast