Sit there and you'll be toad away hurr hurr hurr
Sit there and you'll be toad away hurr hurr hurr
I laughedSit there and you'll be toad away hurr hurr hurr
I assume it’s the same uk chat. Might be another. Ciaran came from there and Amelia. I went over once or twice. Definitely a few more from here thereOhhhh I was doing some sleuthing on a profile and it went there
That’s where Ciaran came from
Tell us how you really feelWhat a shithole.
I assume it’s the same uk chat. Might be another. Ciaran came from there and Amelia. I went over once or twice. Definitely a few more from here there
I spent about an hour there once and didn’t feel inclined to go back lolThe only nice thing i can say about it, is it met Amelia there and she brought me here.
Tell us how you really feel
I spent about an hour there once and didn’t feel inclined to go back lol
I have an account in theory unless they archive themUntil it asked me to make an account and I noped out
Well I hope both of those things pass quickly. Not fair to you at all!I feel drained as fuck to be honest and going through a "I don't belong here" phase. Like we do.
*Waits for Tash*Hey I know some wonderful horny british people!
363k btwJoeYo