vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #375,381 Harthacnut said: I don't know the anatomy of a cow though, true. Click to expand... I will explain it to you in detail, very thoroughly.
Harthacnut said: I don't know the anatomy of a cow though, true. Click to expand... I will explain it to you in detail, very thoroughly.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #375,382 vanilla_hips said: I will show you, in detail, very thoroughly. Thats a taste Click to expand... Oh lordy
vanilla_hips said: I will show you, in detail, very thoroughly. Thats a taste Click to expand... Oh lordy
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #375,383 Okay, a date with Ciaran. Where are you taking me after we've taken the bus, since you don't have a car or a driver's license...
Okay, a date with Ciaran. Where are you taking me after we've taken the bus, since you don't have a car or a driver's license...
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #375,385 SeriouslySadie said: Oh lordy Click to expand... Yeah, something like that.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #375,386 I wish my work here was done I want to go home Oh and I have a parents meeting at school later too
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #375,387 Ahhh, my actual work isn’t done, ya not on ya own. Well up to the last bit anyway
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #375,388 AmberWarning said: Oh and I have a parents meeting at school later too Click to expand... Don't be Karen.
AmberWarning said: Oh and I have a parents meeting at school later too Click to expand... Don't be Karen.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #375,389 vanilla_hips said: Okay, a date with Ciaran. Where are you taking me after we've taken the bus, since you don't have a car or a driver's license... Click to expand... Slaughter house probably.
vanilla_hips said: Okay, a date with Ciaran. Where are you taking me after we've taken the bus, since you don't have a car or a driver's license... Click to expand... Slaughter house probably.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #375,390 Harthacnut said: Slaughter house probably. Click to expand... Oh dear, seems my work here isn’t done after all
Harthacnut said: Slaughter house probably. Click to expand... Oh dear, seems my work here isn’t done after all
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #375,392 vanilla_hips said: Don't be Karen. Click to expand... That’s my actual name how did you know ? We all know who Karen is
vanilla_hips said: Don't be Karen. Click to expand... That’s my actual name how did you know ? We all know who Karen is
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #375,393 Maddiemoiselle said: Lick me Click to expand...
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #375,394 Harthacnut said: Slaughter house probably. Click to expand...
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #375,396 Maddiemoiselle said: Lick me Click to expand... Baddie!
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #375,398 SeriouslySadie said: Click to expand... Ewww
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #375,399 SeriouslySadie said: Ciaran split the Moo in two Click to expand...
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #375,400 That moment you text your bestie to call you so you can leave the lousy date for whatever reason.