Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,781 youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... Poor little penguin
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,782 I mean I’ll be over it tomorrow but it just sucks bc I wanted Italy to win in Italy and Stefania to win in her hometown
I mean I’ll be over it tomorrow but it just sucks bc I wanted Italy to win in Italy and Stefania to win in her hometown
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,783 Anyway I gotta watch a bunch of other stuff to catch up
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,784 Got ya a drink Madam Rouge to cheer ya up ha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,787 Tiz a travesty.. Gonna have to get my butt to the store
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,789 That emoji does not sell concern ya know.. ha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,794 if I get hypothermia venturing out now in to the abyss I hope ya all feel bad about your lack of concern
if I get hypothermia venturing out now in to the abyss I hope ya all feel bad about your lack of concern
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,796 BaileyXcX said: Headed home Love y’all Click to expand... We love you too Bailey and get home safe
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,797 SeriouslySadie said: if I get hypothermia venturing out now in to the abyss I hope ya all feel bad about your lack of concern Click to expand... Do not go outside at 11pm to get milk you goober
SeriouslySadie said: if I get hypothermia venturing out now in to the abyss I hope ya all feel bad about your lack of concern Click to expand... Do not go outside at 11pm to get milk you goober
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,798 SeriouslySadie said: if I get hypothermia venturing out now in to the abyss I hope ya all feel bad about your lack of concern Click to expand... I'm sure it's not that cold lol
SeriouslySadie said: if I get hypothermia venturing out now in to the abyss I hope ya all feel bad about your lack of concern Click to expand... I'm sure it's not that cold lol