D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 10, 2026 #380,161 Lil_wonders said: I have concert tickets for a concert in two weeks time Click to expand... What ya seeing?
Lil_wonders said: I have concert tickets for a concert in two weeks time Click to expand... What ya seeing?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Feb 10, 2026 #380,162 Mostly Australian artists. Is a festival about 7 acts.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 10, 2026 #380,164 Lil_wonders said: @BunnyBeeHope got a marriage proposal. Click to expand... Awww yis
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 10, 2026 #380,165 Lil_wonders said: Mostly Australian artists. Is a festival about 7 acts. Click to expand... Sounds cool. Big names in aussie land?
Lil_wonders said: Mostly Australian artists. Is a festival about 7 acts. Click to expand... Sounds cool. Big names in aussie land?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 10, 2026 #380,169 Lil_wonders said: Yeh a few and a bit of a mix too. Click to expand... Should be good
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 10, 2026 #380,173 The living end. I had a cd by them back i the day
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Feb 10, 2026 #380,174 They are who I am most looking forward to seeing. And Pete Murray.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 10, 2026 #380,175 What are the other bands/artists like musically?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Feb 10, 2026 #380,176 I don’t really know. Have heard of all of them but couldn’t tell you what music they play.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 10, 2026 #380,177 The living end are quite punky so im guessing it's all quite alternative
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Feb 10, 2026 #380,180 Ah fuck there's too much to read nvm