BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,041 Penis injections Only a few days left to discuss them
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,043 The olympics will be over and people will go back to their regular penis activity
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,044 Injectionless penises will be the new norm
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,045 Which actually may involve injections who am I to say
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,046 I feel like I've definitely missed something but I say fuck the Olympics and we'll just carry on with regular penis injections! Or something.
I feel like I've definitely missed something but I say fuck the Olympics and we'll just carry on with regular penis injections! Or something.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,047 Maddiemoiselle said: Injectionless penises will be the new norm Click to expand... It was a fun ride
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,048 LeiaSkywalker said: I feel like I've definitely missed something but I say fuck the Olympics and we'll just carry on with regular penis injections! Or something. Click to expand... That's the spirit!
LeiaSkywalker said: I feel like I've definitely missed something but I say fuck the Olympics and we'll just carry on with regular penis injections! Or something. Click to expand... That's the spirit!
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,050 I'm almost three hours into my most hated day of the year so I'll be happy when it's over. Otherwise I'm ok. How are you lovelies?
I'm almost three hours into my most hated day of the year so I'll be happy when it's over. Otherwise I'm ok. How are you lovelies?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,051 LeiaSkywalker said: I'm almost three hours into my most hated day of the year so I'll be happy when it's over. Otherwise I'm ok. How are you lovelies? Click to expand... What's the bad part of today?
LeiaSkywalker said: I'm almost three hours into my most hated day of the year so I'll be happy when it's over. Otherwise I'm ok. How are you lovelies? Click to expand... What's the bad part of today?
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,052 BaileyXcX said: What's the bad part of today? Click to expand... Kind of a shit anniversary type thing.
BaileyXcX said: What's the bad part of today? Click to expand... Kind of a shit anniversary type thing.
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,055 It's fine, really. Thanks though. Been a rough couple of weeks tbh so I'm just hoping next week isn't as much of an intolerable fucking cunt of a week!
It's fine, really. Thanks though. Been a rough couple of weeks tbh so I'm just hoping next week isn't as much of an intolerable fucking cunt of a week!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,058 LeiaSkywalker said: Kind of a shit anniversary type thing. Click to expand... This makes me really sad I'm sorry
LeiaSkywalker said: Kind of a shit anniversary type thing. Click to expand... This makes me really sad I'm sorry