Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,461 itsthicc said: NO! Jesus Ricardo Pascal Sanchez Christ Click to expand... Ok. So Grond Gotcha
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,468 SeriouslySadie said: What is grond ? Click to expand... Ask Tash the nerd
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,469 Grond is the battering ram from Lord of the Rings. He also has a religion or something
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,470 Tash26 said: Grond is the battering ram from Lord of the Rings. He also has a religion or something Click to expand... Total nerd
Tash26 said: Grond is the battering ram from Lord of the Rings. He also has a religion or something Click to expand... Total nerd
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,473 Tash26 said: Grond is the battering ram from Lord of the Rings. He also has a religion or something Click to expand... I've never been harder
Tash26 said: Grond is the battering ram from Lord of the Rings. He also has a religion or something Click to expand... I've never been harder
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,474 BunnyBeeHope said: https://voca.ro/1dPrJeEDthAA @Harthacnut Click to expand... The meat will be in the sandwich already. Moot point.
BunnyBeeHope said: https://voca.ro/1dPrJeEDthAA @Harthacnut Click to expand... The meat will be in the sandwich already. Moot point.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,476 Saide knows a nerd and a goober when she sees one
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,477 BunnyBeeHope said: I've never been harder Click to expand... Oh bb
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,480 I've not seen this level of nerdiness since I saw a poster in the Taunton vacuum museum about a magic the gathering meeting at the local games workshop
I've not seen this level of nerdiness since I saw a poster in the Taunton vacuum museum about a magic the gathering meeting at the local games workshop