D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,482 I've not seen this level of nerdiness since I saw a poster in the Taunton vacuum museum about a magic the gathering meeting at the local games workshop
I've not seen this level of nerdiness since I saw a poster in the Taunton vacuum museum about a magic the gathering meeting at the local games workshop
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,487 Just recovering from my journey through the overnights
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,490 Yeah not too bad. A lil hungover but I am a brave girl and I can get over it Although I am now going to go get lunch haha
Yeah not too bad. A lil hungover but I am a brave girl and I can get over it Although I am now going to go get lunch haha
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,500 Harthacnut said: My goodness Click to expand... Yes?