L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,701 Talk of going Maccies on a Friday during Lent, gonna be a funky not eating meat there.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,702 Harthacnut said: That wasnt me correcting you btw. I posted that at the same time. That was me being dumb. Click to expand... Ah. Apologies.
Harthacnut said: That wasnt me correcting you btw. I posted that at the same time. That was me being dumb. Click to expand... Ah. Apologies.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,703 VforFremch said: Heya what’s poppin? Click to expand... Hope, apparently
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,705 AmberWarning said: Hope, apparently Click to expand... Me dumb didn’t understand sorry
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,709 Cuz I’m always scorin two hundred thirty
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,711 youngbustyredhead said: Cuz I’m always scorin two hundred thirty Click to expand... Queen of Bowling
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,712 They see me mowing My front lawn They all think im White and nerdy
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,713 Think my last score was a bit less than 200 but it was several years ago
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,714 Scorin two hundred thirty Scorin two hundred thirty
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,715 No I did not score 200 It was a fun bowling session with my daughter. I do score 122 though
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,720 AmberWarning said: No I did not score 200 It was a fun bowling session with my daughter. I do score 122 though Click to expand... Funnnn!!!
AmberWarning said: No I did not score 200 It was a fun bowling session with my daughter. I do score 122 though Click to expand... Funnnn!!!