I am a chatter box. Cant help it.
I much prefer chatrooms bcs I get loads of dms bcs im a woman. Like deadass all i have to do is open a couple of rooms, not say anything and they just start rolling in. Its good but half the people are just looking for horny shit and it sucks if i just wanna talk to peopleI can understand that. That's why I like the forums and not the chatrooms
which is why Im not a big fan bcs I feel like a massive outsiderThis particular thread is usually a small group banter.
yeahh, one of the first times i was on the chat rooms I had like 20 dms and i had said nothing anywhereI assumed it was something like that for many of the women on here, getting bombarded, but no one ever told me directly
indeed, its very interesting to watch imoBut joking aside, I do absolutely enjoy human nature, what we do, how we do it, why we do what we do.
yeahhh, i havent been able to sleep properly for the last 2 or 3 weeks so its nice to not just be lying in my bed being miserableI am glad you came on. Someone to talk to. But its got be like 4:45 ur time?![]()
tippy tappy typeySomeone nice to talk to i ment to type.
tippy tappy typey
why do u have a bdsm teddy bear as ur pfp btw lolironic jokes! Yes!
Thank you for asking. Because I enjoy being bound with Leather as well as normal sex. Found this bear the other day and thought he was cute as fuck.why do u have a bdsm teddy bear as ur pfp btw lol