L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 21, 2026 #388,861 Was before the third act so I'm gonna assume act II.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 21, 2026 #388,862 Last time I had karaoke which is several years I tried to sing Caruso (mostly to impress), didn’t have the vocal skills so failed miserably
Last time I had karaoke which is several years I tried to sing Caruso (mostly to impress), didn’t have the vocal skills so failed miserably
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 21, 2026 #388,863 Lurking said: Was before the third act so I'm gonna assume act II. Click to expand... My favorite act
Lurking said: Was before the third act so I'm gonna assume act II. Click to expand... My favorite act
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 21, 2026 #388,864 Thanks @BunnyBeeHope for the recommendation btw
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 21, 2026 #388,866 Oh I know I suck, I drink enough not to care. Karaoke isn't meant to be a talent show but simply a bit of fun. Although I do recall there being many killings in the Philippines I think about people singing badly. Usually to My Way.
Oh I know I suck, I drink enough not to care. Karaoke isn't meant to be a talent show but simply a bit of fun. Although I do recall there being many killings in the Philippines I think about people singing badly. Usually to My Way.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 21, 2026 #388,867 BunnyBeeHope said: What did I do Click to expand... Recommend me Protomen a while ago, which I didn’t really listened until 2-3 weeks ago
BunnyBeeHope said: What did I do Click to expand... Recommend me Protomen a while ago, which I didn’t really listened until 2-3 weeks ago
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 21, 2026 #388,868 Lurking said: Oh I know I suck, I drink enough not to care. Karaoke isn't meant to be a talent show but simply a bit of fun. Although I do recall there being many killings in the Philippines I think about people singing badly. Usually to My Way. Click to expand... Yeah the best thing in karaoke is the fun time with the friends.
Lurking said: Oh I know I suck, I drink enough not to care. Karaoke isn't meant to be a talent show but simply a bit of fun. Although I do recall there being many killings in the Philippines I think about people singing badly. Usually to My Way. Click to expand... Yeah the best thing in karaoke is the fun time with the friends.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 21, 2026 #388,870 BunnyBeeHope said: They rock Click to expand... Yep you rock too
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 21, 2026 #388,871 I suppose I should roll out of bed and find something to do.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 21, 2026 #388,872 Lurking said: I suppose I should roll out of bed and find something to do. Click to expand... A lady
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 21, 2026 #388,873 VforFremch said: Yep you rock too Click to expand... Sink like a rock mebbe
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 21, 2026 #388,874 BunnyBeeHope said: Sink like a rock mebbe Click to expand... No
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 21, 2026 #388,876 BunnyBeeHope said: A lady Click to expand... At this hour? Bit early for that. But if you know any in need of some attention, I've got... Most of the day.
BunnyBeeHope said: A lady Click to expand... At this hour? Bit early for that. But if you know any in need of some attention, I've got... Most of the day.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 21, 2026 #388,877 BunnyBeeHope said: Back to work. Back later View attachment 490522 Click to expand... Have a great shift, hope it passes smoothly and quickly . You the best
BunnyBeeHope said: Back to work. Back later View attachment 490522 Click to expand... Have a great shift, hope it passes smoothly and quickly . You the best
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 21, 2026 #388,878 Lurking said: At this hour? Bit early for that. But if you know any in need of some attention, I've got... Most of the day. Click to expand... There is no specific hour for a lady, also morning is always the best time
Lurking said: At this hour? Bit early for that. But if you know any in need of some attention, I've got... Most of the day. Click to expand... There is no specific hour for a lady, also morning is always the best time
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 21, 2026 #388,879 Okay time to shower now, gonna sing Caruso
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 21, 2026 #388,880 I'd rather have a cup of tea and I dunno. Toast. Although I do like my women like how I like my toast.
I'd rather have a cup of tea and I dunno. Toast. Although I do like my women like how I like my toast.