D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,261 I'm trying to remember at least one line of the lyrics but can't
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,262 Harthacnut said: I named my pet mouse elvis Click to expand... That's the one!! Banging tune
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,263 Harthacnut said: I named my pet mouse elvis Click to expand... I actually had a pet rat and I named him duck lol
Harthacnut said: I named my pet mouse elvis Click to expand... I actually had a pet rat and I named him duck lol
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,264 Harthacnut said: I named my pet mouse elvis Click to expand... I didn’t know you had a mouse
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,265 Casey86 said: Y'all need more metal in your lives Click to expand... I've been binging old Fear Factory and Sepultura recently
Casey86 said: Y'all need more metal in your lives Click to expand... I've been binging old Fear Factory and Sepultura recently
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,266 SeriouslySadie said: I didn’t know you had a mouse Click to expand... It got caught in a trap
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,267 LeiaSkywalker said: I've been binging old Fear Factory and Sepultura recently Click to expand... Good choices
LeiaSkywalker said: I've been binging old Fear Factory and Sepultura recently Click to expand... Good choices
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,268 Harthacnut said: I named my pet mouse elvis Click to expand... Wait, this isn't actually a song is it? I was jk.
Harthacnut said: I named my pet mouse elvis Click to expand... Wait, this isn't actually a song is it? I was jk.
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,273 All my friends are metalheads That's the song I think
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,274 LeiaSkywalker said: All my friends are metalheads That's the song I think Click to expand... That is less than jake
LeiaSkywalker said: All my friends are metalheads That's the song I think Click to expand... That is less than jake
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,275 Harthacnut said: That is less than jake Click to expand... So jak?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,276 LeiaSkywalker said: Casey you fucking genius Click to expand... I'm a genius sometimes
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,278 SeriouslySadie said: Leia, What you think of the Boss? Click to expand... One game so far and against the cunts. Hard to judge so soon. Apparently he's been sacked over and over from other clubs so yay!
SeriouslySadie said: Leia, What you think of the Boss? Click to expand... One game so far and against the cunts. Hard to judge so soon. Apparently he's been sacked over and over from other clubs so yay!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,279 LeiaSkywalker said: All my friends are metalheads That's the song I think Click to expand... Here's a funny one
LeiaSkywalker said: All my friends are metalheads That's the song I think Click to expand... Here's a funny one
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,280 LeiaSkywalker said: One game so far and against the cunts. Hard to judge so soon. Apparently he's been sacked over and over from other clubs so yay! Click to expand... I saw that yea, loves the sack Quite liked him though when listened to him the other day
LeiaSkywalker said: One game so far and against the cunts. Hard to judge so soon. Apparently he's been sacked over and over from other clubs so yay! Click to expand... I saw that yea, loves the sack Quite liked him though when listened to him the other day