Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,321 SeriouslySadie said: Wagamama Tash will know it am sure Click to expand... Wag me mammi Ayyyyyy
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,325 SeriouslySadie said: Is a Pan-Asian type food place Click to expand... Damn. Woke Asian now
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,326 Harthacnut said: Here we go again. Click to expand... I know right. Just a filthy, messy, sweaty orgy in here. Again. That's all we ever do.
Harthacnut said: Here we go again. Click to expand... I know right. Just a filthy, messy, sweaty orgy in here. Again. That's all we ever do.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,327 Tash26 said: Damn. Woke Asian now Click to expand... *wok
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,330 Tash26 said: Ha. Funny Click to expand... Cant tell if this is sarcasm, but I'll take it.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,331 Tash26 said: Hey. That was a funny one Their katsu is delicious Click to expand... OMG I literally just ate chicken Katsu Curry
Tash26 said: Hey. That was a funny one Their katsu is delicious Click to expand... OMG I literally just ate chicken Katsu Curry
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,332 Harthacnut said: Cant tell if this is sarcasm, but I'll take it. Click to expand... Was actually sincere
Harthacnut said: Cant tell if this is sarcasm, but I'll take it. Click to expand... Was actually sincere
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,333 SeriouslySadie said: OMG I literally just ate chicken Katau Curry Click to expand... Oh. That must be different from the katsu
SeriouslySadie said: OMG I literally just ate chicken Katau Curry Click to expand... Oh. That must be different from the katsu
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,334 Tash26 said: Oh. That must be different from the katsu Click to expand... SeriouslySadie said: OMG I literally just ate chicken Katsu Curry Click to expand... No same
Tash26 said: Oh. That must be different from the katsu Click to expand... SeriouslySadie said: OMG I literally just ate chicken Katsu Curry Click to expand... No same
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,335 And beef bao buns, which were yum Bao bun me bb….
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,336 SeriouslySadie said: No same Click to expand... Oh. But you can't delete the typo from mine YOU FOOOOOOOL
SeriouslySadie said: No same Click to expand... Oh. But you can't delete the typo from mine YOU FOOOOOOOL
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,337 Tash26 said: Oh. But you can't delete the typo from mine YOU FOOOOOOOL Click to expand... Look at the original, you Fooooooool
Tash26 said: Oh. But you can't delete the typo from mine YOU FOOOOOOOL Click to expand... Look at the original, you Fooooooool