SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,421 youngbustyredhead said: I don’t mind raisins in cereal or trail mix But in baked goods noooo Click to expand... Also, they stain the rest of the said baked goods if that makes sense ha
youngbustyredhead said: I don’t mind raisins in cereal or trail mix But in baked goods noooo Click to expand... Also, they stain the rest of the said baked goods if that makes sense ha
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,422 youngbustyredhead said: I don’t mind raisins in cereal or trail mix But in baked goods noooo Click to expand... I don't like them at all lol. I definitely agree though. They should never be in baked goods
youngbustyredhead said: I don’t mind raisins in cereal or trail mix But in baked goods noooo Click to expand... I don't like them at all lol. I definitely agree though. They should never be in baked goods
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,423 youngbustyredhead said: Good night! Sleep well! Click to expand... Casey86 said: Have a good night man Click to expand... Thank you both for your kind good night wishes.
youngbustyredhead said: Good night! Sleep well! Click to expand... Casey86 said: Have a good night man Click to expand... Thank you both for your kind good night wishes.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,424 AmberWarning said: Can i just say Sultanas Click to expand... I like the song he did with Rob Thomas
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,425 Harthacnut said: Thank you both for your kind good night wishes. Click to expand... Errrr what about The Goobers?
Harthacnut said: Thank you both for your kind good night wishes. Click to expand... Errrr what about The Goobers?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,428 The goobers need to work on their manners
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,429 Harthacnut said: The goobers need to work on their manners Click to expand... But then they wouldn’t be Goobers, ya see the problem don’t ya?
Harthacnut said: The goobers need to work on their manners Click to expand... But then they wouldn’t be Goobers, ya see the problem don’t ya?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,430 SeriouslySadie said: But then they wouldn’t be Goobers, ya see the problem don’t ya? Click to expand... Well do better then.
SeriouslySadie said: But then they wouldn’t be Goobers, ya see the problem don’t ya? Click to expand... Well do better then.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,431 Harthacnut said: Well do better then. Click to expand... Who’s ya friend in the pic ?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,432 SeriouslySadie said: Also, they stain the rest of the said baked goods if that makes sense ha Click to expand... Like the pickles on Casey’s sandwich that he didn’t order but they put on anyway. He took them off but it still just tasted like pickles
SeriouslySadie said: Also, they stain the rest of the said baked goods if that makes sense ha Click to expand... Like the pickles on Casey’s sandwich that he didn’t order but they put on anyway. He took them off but it still just tasted like pickles
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,433 SeriouslySadie said: Who’s ya friend in the pic ? Click to expand... Me before I put on my makeup
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,434 youngbustyredhead said: Like the pickles on Casey’s sandwich that he didn’t order but they put on anyway. He took them off but it still just tasted like pickles Click to expand... Exactly like this.. yes
youngbustyredhead said: Like the pickles on Casey’s sandwich that he didn’t order but they put on anyway. He took them off but it still just tasted like pickles Click to expand... Exactly like this.. yes
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,435 Harthacnut said: Me before I put on my makeup Click to expand... Au natural me bb….
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,438 SeriouslySadie said: Au natural me bb…. Click to expand... Insatiable
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,440 AmberWarning said: I like raisins and sultanas. Just saying. Click to expand... I used to have them as snacks when I was younger. Always liked them
AmberWarning said: I like raisins and sultanas. Just saying. Click to expand... I used to have them as snacks when I was younger. Always liked them