SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,441 AmberWarning said: I like raisins and sultanas. Just saying. Click to expand... I won’t hold it against ya
AmberWarning said: I like raisins and sultanas. Just saying. Click to expand... I won’t hold it against ya
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,442 And im gonna raise you right off the pavement
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,443 youngbustyredhead said: Like the pickles on Casey’s sandwich that he didn’t order but they put on anyway. He took them off but it still just tasted like pickles Click to expand... It most definitely did
youngbustyredhead said: Like the pickles on Casey’s sandwich that he didn’t order but they put on anyway. He took them off but it still just tasted like pickles Click to expand... It most definitely did
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,444 Caseys pickle sandwich story needs to be made into a movie
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,445 AmberWarning said: I like raisins and sultanas. Just saying. Click to expand... Sultanas are seedless grapes…?
AmberWarning said: I like raisins and sultanas. Just saying. Click to expand... Sultanas are seedless grapes…?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,446 Harthacnut said: And im gonna raise you right off the pavement Click to expand... Huh?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,448 Smiling_Tom said: Do we all have to lick something before we sleep? Click to expand... No
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,449 Harthacnut said: Caseys pickle sandwich story needs to be made into a movie Click to expand... Pickle My Timbers
Harthacnut said: Caseys pickle sandwich story needs to be made into a movie Click to expand... Pickle My Timbers
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,450 Maddiemoiselle said: Well, an oatmeal raisin cookie is good as long as I don't think it's chocolate Click to expand... THIS IS THE WORST sneaky raisins masquerading
Maddiemoiselle said: Well, an oatmeal raisin cookie is good as long as I don't think it's chocolate Click to expand... THIS IS THE WORST sneaky raisins masquerading
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,451 Is Casey still here bc I need to know where this pickle/no DP fiasco took place
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,453 SeriouslySadie said: Huh? Click to expand... The rasin talk made me think of that miss piggy line
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,454 BaileyXcX said: Is Casey still here bc I need to know where this pickle/no DP fiasco took place Click to expand... No double penetration? Aww. Poor him
BaileyXcX said: Is Casey still here bc I need to know where this pickle/no DP fiasco took place Click to expand... No double penetration? Aww. Poor him
D Deleted member 1604069 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,455 I'd like to choose what I lick before I sleep
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,456 Harthacnut said: And im gonna raise you right off the pavement Click to expand... Muppet Mrs Cratchit reference?
Harthacnut said: And im gonna raise you right off the pavement Click to expand... Muppet Mrs Cratchit reference?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,457 Harthacnut said: The rasin talk made me think of that miss piggy line Click to expand... Damn I came across a really funny Miss Pigg Kermet gif, and think I deleted it.. grrr
Harthacnut said: The rasin talk made me think of that miss piggy line Click to expand... Damn I came across a really funny Miss Pigg Kermet gif, and think I deleted it.. grrr
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,458 youngbustyredhead said: Sultanas are seedless grapes…? Click to expand... Sultanas raisins and currants are all dried grapes of various types
youngbustyredhead said: Sultanas are seedless grapes…? Click to expand... Sultanas raisins and currants are all dried grapes of various types
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,459 BaileyXcX said: Is Casey still here bc I need to know where this pickle/no DP fiasco took place Click to expand... I don't know if he ever said!
BaileyXcX said: Is Casey still here bc I need to know where this pickle/no DP fiasco took place Click to expand... I don't know if he ever said!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,460 Tash26 said: No double penetration? Aww. Poor him Click to expand... Yes. That's what this has always been about
Tash26 said: No double penetration? Aww. Poor him Click to expand... Yes. That's what this has always been about