SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,521 Casey86 said: I don't drink coffee, I've been up for 13 hours already Click to expand... Ouch up at 3 huh Thought I was up early at 5:45
Casey86 said: I don't drink coffee, I've been up for 13 hours already Click to expand... Ouch up at 3 huh Thought I was up early at 5:45
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,522 Maddiemoiselle said: Early bed time then okay?? Click to expand... Yea I'll try, probably won't happen lol
Maddiemoiselle said: Early bed time then okay?? Click to expand... Yea I'll try, probably won't happen lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,523 SeriouslySadie said: Ouch up at 3 huh Thought I was up early at 5:45 Click to expand... Yea I had to be at work early today. We had a stupid meeting
SeriouslySadie said: Ouch up at 3 huh Thought I was up early at 5:45 Click to expand... Yea I had to be at work early today. We had a stupid meeting
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,524 SeriouslySadie said: Another TV show thing.. You are the most likely to have seen ha So the funny dude called Dyer. Dunno what it’s called but watched an episode. Basically reviving caravan parks ha Have you seen it ??? Click to expand... I have not It has Danny and Dani and I'm not a fan of either. Although Dani is chav hot
SeriouslySadie said: Another TV show thing.. You are the most likely to have seen ha So the funny dude called Dyer. Dunno what it’s called but watched an episode. Basically reviving caravan parks ha Have you seen it ??? Click to expand... I have not It has Danny and Dani and I'm not a fan of either. Although Dani is chav hot
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,525 Tash26 said: I have not It has Danny and Dani and I'm not a fan of either. Although Dani is chav hot Click to expand... I find him quite amusing But also a bit hard to understand at times ha
Tash26 said: I have not It has Danny and Dani and I'm not a fan of either. Although Dani is chav hot Click to expand... I find him quite amusing But also a bit hard to understand at times ha
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,526 SeriouslySadie said: I find him quite amusing But also a bit hard to understand at times ha Click to expand... Oh he's been around tv since forever. Used to be a "hard geezer". Now he's silly
SeriouslySadie said: I find him quite amusing But also a bit hard to understand at times ha Click to expand... Oh he's been around tv since forever. Used to be a "hard geezer". Now he's silly
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,528 Maddiemoiselle said: What are we doing? Click to expand... Nothing at all
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,529 Maddiemoiselle said: What are we doing? Click to expand... I’m just reading a few pages of the Bible
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,530 Maddiemoiselle said: What are we doing? Click to expand... Butts
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,531 SeriouslySadie said: I’m just reading a few pages of the Bible Click to expand... Uh huh. K. Sure.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,532 Maddiemoiselle said: Uh huh. K. Sure. Click to expand... W H A T A R E Y O U D O I N G ?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,533 SeriouslySadie said: W H A T A R E Y O U D O I N G ? Click to expand... anilingus
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,534 SeriouslySadie said: I’m just reading a few pages of the Bible Click to expand... The pope would be proud
SeriouslySadie said: I’m just reading a few pages of the Bible Click to expand... The pope would be proud
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 25, 2026 #392,539 SeriouslySadie said: Click to expand... Cuckber?