D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,661 Mhhh mebbe, I think I still have some leftover chicken basquaise like, imma put egg in that so it makes like a real poulet basquaise
Mhhh mebbe, I think I still have some leftover chicken basquaise like, imma put egg in that so it makes like a real poulet basquaise
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,664 Well now I have to wait 45 mins before lunch
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,667 Just watching tv. Scrolling here. Waiting for bed time
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,669 It was good thanks. And no work tomorrow so that’s even better.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,671 Yes. And a busy one. Lots of fun things to do.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,672 Ooo nice enjoy it to the fullest then
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,674 I was looking for houses not far from my work, nothing under 1 million
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,675 Unfortunately houses cost way too much everywhere.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,676 VforFremch said: I was looking for houses not far from my work, nothing under 1 million Click to expand...
VforFremch said: I was looking for houses not far from my work, nothing under 1 million Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,677 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 491282 Click to expand... That’s your cousin? Another goblin
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,680 Hi bestiieeeee Am not here much at the moment. Looks like nobody else is too