L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,681 Harthacnut said: Still observing you. Click to expand... Take pictures they'll last longer.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,682 Also hello to others who are also lurking about.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,683 No Ciaran I won't give you a prostate exam stop asking
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,685 His money is good, I'm sure of it. And I imagine it's healthier than it was last week.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,688 BunnyBeeHope said: The dow is 50,000! Click to expand... This means society has achieved perfection and we shouldn't complain about anything else right?
BunnyBeeHope said: The dow is 50,000! Click to expand... This means society has achieved perfection and we shouldn't complain about anything else right?
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,693 Afternoon Maddie. And have a safe trip home, Hope.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,696 vanilla_hips said: *flicks @BunnyBeeHope's ear* Click to expand... Ow
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,697 Maddiemoiselle said: Also hi Click to expand... VforFremch said: Hey miss moo Click to expand... Hey & hi
Maddiemoiselle said: Also hi Click to expand... VforFremch said: Hey miss moo Click to expand... Hey & hi
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,700 VforFremch said: How’s everyone doing? Click to expand... I heard Maddie collects boogers.