* Struts in wearing a big smile on my face * Hiya peeps !!
Y’all gotta stop clicking on featured contentThis happens to me 90% of the time as soon as I click on featured content...
Two stroke is my nick name.
Well I know for a fact now she stole pictures and is still hereWell you sure it was a girl? And maybe she started a while ago but yeh no fun
She wishes
One pump chump is mine
Ah shit, mods are overwhelmed tbh and understaffed soooWell I know for a fact now she stole pictures and is still here
In and out, I like it.
Can't fault you, ain't got time to fuck about.Efficient
Eh I dont care anymore just keep it away from me or my friends and you can circle jerk all day long if you wantAh shit, mods are overwhelmed tbh and understaffed sooo
I am thank youHope you’re doing well
Can't fault you, ain't got time to fuck about.
Um, I'm a twat.Heyyyy
Mean![]()