I wanna piss on the walls of your house!!! I wanna chop those brass rings off your fat fucking fingers!!!!!Against me! Are a great band for when you're angry at the world
I wanna piss on the walls of your house!!! I wanna chop those brass rings off your fat fucking fingers!!!!!Against me! Are a great band for when you're angry at the world
I just posted this is Bailey's thread!I wanna piss on the walls of your house!!! I wanna chop those brass rings off your fat fucking fingers!!!!!
I like the guitar riff. It's fun to play!I just posted this is Bailey's thread!
What in the sweet redneckery is that?
The pedo bear!What in the sweet redneckery is that?
Avoid eye contactThe pedo bear!
WATERBrb gotta refill my water bottle
WATER
So exciting lol, but that needs to get doneAs exciting as it sounds....catching up on laundry
Lol. Complicated my feelings about this are.I keep seeing your new pfp as the pedo bear lol
Its a pain since my dryer went on fireSo exciting lol, but that needs to get done
News made it one thing, but mocking it actually was. But its not pedobear. So ill keep it on there.Lol. Complicated my feelings about this are.
That's annoying...I remember having to go to the laundry mat as a kid when our washer and dryer shit out. We would spend all day there.Its a pain since my dryer went on fire