We can’t outrun our feelings…. bears are stronger, faster, and way less forgivingLol. Complicated my feelings about this are.
We can’t outrun our feelings…. bears are stronger, faster, and way less forgivingLol. Complicated my feelings about this are.
Thats okay Hope. Thanks for informing me, and it has me amused. Also thansk for being a wonderful muse.That's just my chronicly online brain
I have done that a few times. But by laundry mat theres a fee machines outside the petrol station lolThat's annoying...I remember having to go to the laundry mat as a kid when our washer and dryer shit out. We would spend all day there.
Well nowadays wouldn't be so bad. Back then my parents had to wash all of my siblings clothes as well as theirs. So you're talking two adults and 8 kids worth of clothing lolI have done that a few times. But by laundry mat theres a fee machines outside the petrol station lol
They are massive though
I've never been to a laundromat. Seems like a thing from 90s movies where you find a summer romance
You get put in a mental institution with Micheal Jackson for having a pink shirtAnd she accidently puts her red panties in with your whites, and at first you're mad, but shes a slamming hottie, and you end yo fucking and...
*breathe*
Its not pink... its cranberry.You get put in a mental institution with Micheal Jackson for having a pink shirt
And as I continue, ya know they’re gettin sweetaBiga, Regina,margherita and salsiccia
Yup lol Irish family. Four boys and four girls. I'm number 5 out of the 88 kids! Jeez
You'll rock it
eeeee ty bothWoooo go smash it
Stuck in the MiddleYup lol Irish family. Four boys and four girls. I'm number 5 out of the 8
I'm no bunny... lolMaybe casey is the real bunny