He will be in 7 minutesCiaran went to sleep?
He will be in 7 minutesCiaran went to sleep?
Walking to 90s romantic filmsCiaran went to sleep?
Is that what you kids are calling it these days?I've been logged out of bandcamp and my life is ruined
Orange and mango but its wayyyy more orangeWhat juice?
Don't get banned with that language"I will log you out of bandcamp so hard bb"
Oh I do know Highway to Hell. Not the others tho I don’t thinkYou've definitely heard the original. Highway to Hell, TNT, Dirty Deeds, those are all the first singer
I mean.... it is some kind of nut allergy
Ah boooooo. You get that for the mango flavour!Orange and mango but its wayyyy more orange
You don’t like mango?Ah boooooo. You get that for the mango flavour!
Doing alright, at work still. How are you doing?Fap break
How are we all doing
Great!Doing alright, at work still. How are you doing?
That's good to hearGreat!
Even better soon hopefully lol